Can be ordered as a DC powered or air powered.
For more information please contact: 1-800-968-9002
Rail Car Pullers and High Tower work winches and hoists.
Vertical capstan winches are commonly used to pull rail cars
each vertical drum features high starting torque to enable an initial load pulling capacity double the rated capacity.
- Trailer off-loading/pallet pulling
- Oil skimmer pontoon boat positioning
- Web threading through processing machinery
- Overhead cable and line stringing
- Furnace and spray booth cart pulling
- Pump, motor and blower lifting
- Tower and Antenna installation and service
- Transformer lifting
- Rail car positioning along sidings
- Marine vessel mooring assistance and line recovery
- Dredging and work barge load handling
- Cart shuttling
- Cable tensioning
5 HP Electric. dual voltage.
12,000 pounds maximum line pull (starting pull)
6,000 pounds running line pull at 17 feet per minute.
Used, reconditioned, 2007 year model with low hours and clean oil.
HIGH STARTING LOADS
High-starting-torque, 3-phase motors are available in all standard voltages at 50 and 60 Hz.
These motors are suited to railcar pulling where momentary overloads occur when a railcar is started in motion. Single phase motors at 115/230 volts at 50 or 60 Hz are available as an option on some models.